A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hong has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hong MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hong practice?
- Dr. Richard Hong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Munster Internists and Munster Nephrologists.