Dr. Richard Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2015
This is the worst doctor I have ever experienced in my life. He is a nice guy but his expertise in colon/rectal surgical is not good. I had to see him last year because my hemorrhoids were causing me a lot pain. He did a small surgery on me and supposedly it should ease the pain and cure it quickly. However instead I was in pain for at least another week or 10 days and finally I had to go and visit a different doctor who immediately took the action to clean it up and fix the problem. My recommendation to you is not to see this doctor.

February 14th, 2014
Run and never look back!!! This jerk has no compassion for his patients and doesn't take the time to listen to them. I saw Dr. Jackson for almost 4 months and during that time he didn't run a single test and he misdiagnosed my condition. I ended up having a very serious condition. He is an ego driven doctor who will not take the time to work with patients with complicated conditions.

March 13th, 2013
Life Saver
Dr. Jackson has treated my daughters, wife and several other family members for polyps. Unfortunately, my wife's sides of family have Familial Adenomatous Polypsis. What boils down too it is an inherited condition where polyps grow in the large intestine. If untreated, it can turn into colon cancer. I can give 100% credit to Dr. Blair Jackson for saving 4 lives in our family with correctional surgery. Dr. Jackson is very caring, has lots of compassion, and explains everything in detail. Because of that, I have made a countless 500 mile around trips for my family to get the specialized medical attention that Dr. Jackson & Staff gives. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson (Colon & Rectal Surgical Associates of S.A.) for your colon/rectal needs!

May 16th, 2012
Professional and Highly Skiiled!
Dr. Jackson is highly knowledgeable in colon and rectal disease/surgery. He performed my colon endometriosis surgery and everything went well!!!

April 1st, 2012
Very Caring Man
Dr Jackson cared for my Dad while he was battling cancer, he teamed up with his urologist and explained to the family that the last option to treat him was a very drastic and risky surgery. Dad came through the surgery fine and was healing well but was too weak to recover fully, he would eventually pass away at home with his family. Dr Jackson was phenomenal in dealing with the family and talking with Dad as the dream-team of specialists tried everything possible to get Dad back on his feet. His bedside manner was professional and caring, both with dealing with Dad and working with the nursing staff. He is a true angel in a white lab coat and I would fully trust him to care for my own wife and children.

September 15th, 2011
Colon Surgery
Dr. Jackson was in my insurance plan and in one of those fortunate instances he was the right man for the job. The initial meeting was excellent with the doctor carefully spelling out what I could expect if I agreed to the colon surgery that was required. Some of the followup of the surgery at the hospital was done by his partners who where very through and were equally as impressive. I have recovered from this surgery so far as predicted and the follow-up visits to his office have been positive experiences.