Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.