Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.