A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.