A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.