Dr. Richard Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jones?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jones?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

Great Practive & Good Team Playing.

I have seen Dr. Richard Jones for several things. I have always had good results. He has done Orthoscopic Surgery on my Left Knee and a Left Total Shoulder Replacement. I interact with his personality great. I have always gotten a warm and welcome feeling from the front desk, as well as his staff. I would recommend him to anyone of my family members or my friends. Sometimes if you have a bad experience, it maybe because of a lack of communication. I always speak my mind and make sure we are both on the same page!

November 5th, 2014

Can't see the doctor even with a referral-Terrible Practice

Terrible practice! It has been impossible to even see a physician. They overuse physician assistants, making the patient pay for one visit after another, promising every time that "you will see the doctor next time." The PA ordered tests and I told them I wanted the tests done at a specific place. They convinced me to use Park Ridge Hospital for the testing. A day later, I got a call from my insurance company that the test was $2000 MORE at Park Ridge than at Asheville Imaging and we would be paying about double to have it done there, so I called back and told them the situation and asked them to let me have it done through Asheville Imaging. The girl got very frustrated and said she didn't know when I could have it done because she would have to start all over. This is an extremely unprofessionally run business and patients get poor customer service which affects their health and their pocketbooks!

October 13th, 2013

Damaged nerves!

Don't go to this physician! Damages nerves and doesn't care!

January 6th, 2012

Good Dr., arrogant P.A at Turtle Creek Location

I believe Dr. Jones is very competent...if you can get past his lady P.A. at the Turtle Creek location...she is very arrogant and will not listen.

November 3rd, 2011

Excellent experance

really care about his patients, saw my wife and helped her when other docs could not

November 1st, 2011

Great Doctor excellent results

saw my son and took great car of him

November 1st, 2011

Great Doctor

Took time with my son

October 1st, 2011

Very disappointed..Very disappointed

Rude office staff, feel like this is a money mill, how fast can we crank em thru. Was asked to bring all over counter and prescription containers to first visit. Asked why..Its policy!!then no one ever looked or asked to see them. Follow up visit, left after 45 minutes in waiting room, even tho after 20 minutes office staff would check and see what's taking so long.

May 12th, 2009

Money Man

Dr Jones said he expected to help me regain my active lifestyle through surgery. He damaged nerves. When I returned less than two years later with a lot of pain he says I should not have expected to be active again. He can't remember anything from one conversation to the next. And did not even bother looking at new xrays before telling a 33 year old to stop activity indefinitely not even requesting a follow up visit. He has no clue who you are and what is going on with you from one visit to the next. He needs to sharpen his memory or take better notes. Once he gets paid, he is moving on to "kill his next meal".

July 18th, 2017