A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kasper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Kasper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Richard Kasper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kasper practices Family Medicine near Clinton, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Muscatine, IA.
See Clinton Family Physicians.