A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kasper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Kasper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Richard Kasper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kasper practices Family Medicine near Clinton, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Muscatine, IA.
See Clinton Family Physicians.