A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Katz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Katz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Katz MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Katz practice?
- Dr. Richard Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Katz practices Urology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Urologists.