Nov 10th, 2015

Dr. Kline and his staff are all very friendly and I enjoyed meeting everyone, from the top to the bottom.

by Vivian Patricia Jennings on Oct 31st, 2015

Find that Dr. Kline is an excellent doctor and human. Takes as much time as needed with each patient. Is willing to try new types of treatments. Was referred to him by Dr. Cheatel.

by eric g field sr on Oct 31st, 2015

a doctor with s wicked sense of humor is z real find in today's medical climate

Great job doc show details Great job doc
by Bill York on Oct 30th, 2015

Did a great job this year and 3 years ago, I have 3 discs with stenosis and the injections did the trick, no more pain and I can golf twice a week and lift weights (100,000 lbs a week) with no problem. By the way I'm 70 years old.

by Kent Caudle on Oct 30th, 2015

Excellent and a wonderful staff

Oct 30th, 2015

Excellent, only improvement, follow up after visit!

First class co\\ show details First class co\\
Oct 30th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Kline three times. I liked him so much that I have driven from Florence to Conway twice. It is refreshing to have a doctor sit across the room and actually listen to me. I'm also very impressed with Dr. Kline's staff in Conway. First class all the way. When I have called with questions, someone gets right back to me. Dr. Kline and his staff are folks you want to help you when you are in pain.

Oct 30th, 2015

Dr Kline and his staff are awesome!!

The best pain management doctor! show details The best pain management doctor!
by Shane on Oct 30th, 2015

Dr Kline is amazing.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Shane G on Aug 26th, 2015

Dr Kline is amazing! I was having pain in my lower back and 1 visit with Dr Kline took care of it!

by Melissa J.Chavis on Jun 12th, 2015

I'ved had several nerve blocks and I am extremely hard to start an I.V..Dr.Kline always takes the time to start mine,so I don't get stuck lots of times by anyone else.I love his bedside manner.He always explains procedures and is very nice.

Doctor's Response

Melissa, you gave us a great review but on only one star!

by Linda P)owers on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Kline is probably the nicest doctors I have ever known. He is very kind and personable. He he explains things where anyone can understand him. His bedside manner is exceptional. I am a nurse and worked with Dr. Kline for ten years and unlike most physicians, I never, ever heard him curse the nurses or speak unkindly to anyone. He is very empathetic to his patients and their family members. I have also used him as a patient and he was so kind and understanding. He has a very kind office staff and other team members. You cannot choose anyone any better than this guy!

Great anesthesiologist show details Great anesthesiologist
by Barbara Parks on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Kline has given me 4 injections and they help tremendously. I will have to have surgery this summer but he has helped me with the injections. The staff are wonderful also. I never have to wait long and overall a pleasant experience except for the injection of course but Dr. Kline is quick so its only unpleasant for a few seconds.

Jun 2nd, 2012

Correctly diagnosed and treated pain that I have for years. Wonderful experience