by Melissa J.Chavis on Jun 12th, 2015

I'ved had several nerve blocks and I am extremely hard to start an I.V..Dr.Kline always takes the time to start mine,so I don't get stuck lots of times by anyone else.I love his bedside manner.He always explains procedures and is very nice.

by Linda P)owers on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Kline is probably the nicest doctors I have ever known. He is very kind and personable. He he explains things where anyone can understand him. His bedside manner is exceptional. I am a nurse and worked with Dr. Kline for ten years and unlike most physicians, I never, ever heard him curse the nurses or speak unkindly to anyone. He is very empathetic to his patients and their family members. I have also used him as a patient and he was so kind and understanding. He has a very kind office staff and other team members. You cannot choose anyone any better than this guy!

Great anesthesiologist show details Great anesthesiologist
by Barbara Parks on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Kline has given me 4 injections and they help tremendously. I will have to have surgery this summer but he has helped me with the injections. The staff are wonderful also. I never have to wait long and overall a pleasant experience except for the injection of course but Dr. Kline is quick so its only unpleasant for a few seconds.

Jun 2nd, 2012

Correctly diagnosed and treated pain that I have for years. Wonderful experience