A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krueger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krueger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bohn Krueger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Krueger practice?
- Dr. Richard Krueger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Krueger practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.