Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Lewis
Dr. Richard Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Lewis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Lewis has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...