A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moss, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Drug Allergy
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Lung Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Moss practice?
Dr. Richard Moss practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.