A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moss is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moss, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Drug Allergy
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Lung Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Moss MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Moss practice?
- Dr. Richard Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Moss practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.