Dr. Richard Perkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 6th, 2016
This "Doctor " did absolutely nothing and billed my Insurance Company, he told me weight training is for high schoolers! Obviously he does not know strength training is vital for adults! He then told me to see 3 other doctors in his office, I had already seen 2 other doctors there! And needless to say I got no diagnosis/ or treatment! Also had 2 MRI 's and an EMG And he could not give me any results from the tests! He was rude and insulting! I will never go back to Orthopedic Associate's of Dutchess Coun

September 23rd, 2015
Do not see the MD...he has NO Bedside manner, doesnt listen to what your saying to him.
This Surgeon is the worst. His bedside manner ...well, there is none. He is really full of himself. Told me he couldnt help me, which is ok..but told me over 6 times that I had to lose weight. You kidding? You think I didnt know that? Did you listen to me tell you everything I'm doing to work on my problem. No, you just kept saying I had to lose weight. So, am I now to think that you wont perform surgery on me because you think I need to lose weight, or you cant do anything to help me. I would never recommend this man to anyone.

April 8th, 2015
One of the best doctors I have ever seen!!!

April 9th, 2013
Office Run By Incompetants
I can't go into much detail because I plan to see a different doctor. Unfortunately in this area there aren't many choices and this is a group so I don't want to cut myself out of being seen but I will say that this office is run by a bunch of idiots...true nimcompoops that would make your blood curl with their inability to fill out paperwork, proide records, understand what you are asking or need...they are so disorganized it's pathetic. It is frightening because death by doctor can be something as simple as a clerical error. Please office, hire a real secty!

December 13th, 2009
Excellent doctor. Very happy with his care. I would recommend him to anyone.