A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Peters, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Silver Spring
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Peters practice?
Dr. Richard Peters practices Neurology near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Jamestown, NY.
See Kensington Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Peters, Dr. Ricardo Peters, Dr. Rich Peters, Dr. Richie Peters, Dr. Rick Peters, Dr. Rickey Peters