A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhiew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhiew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhiew graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhiew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rhiew MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Rhiew practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhiew has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rhiew practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.