Dr. Richard Rho MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation New York, NY

3.4

February 20th, 2016
My experience was nothing but professional. I saw numerous specialists and he was the first to diagnose the cause of my pain and effectively treat it. He was courteous and spent over an hour with me and I was extremely impressed with his skills and demeanor. My quality of life is exponentially better. Sad to read all these negative reviews. Obviously from 1 former patient who has serious issues. Before you rush and make assumptions based on reviews from obviously 1 patient, take a look at a reliable site where more than 40 patients were more than satisfied.

February 20th, 2016

November 9th, 2015
A more caring, smart and empathic doctor you will not find.

November 9th, 2015
A more caring, smart and empathic doctor you will not find.

November 6th, 2015
Disabled ironworker
Dr. Rho is a wonderful professional who has helped me reduce my pain considerably. I owe him my life. He has me back functioning in daily life after a severe work accident. I would refer anyone who wants the utmost professional care.

November 5th, 2015
Wow I wish I read these reviews beforehand. Dr Rho kept prescribing me drugs and pushing it even though my pain kept getting worse. He told me these drugs have no side effects. He must have lied. He kept wanting to see me and kept prescribing me the drugs I even told him I think I am getting addicted but he told me to continue to take he drugs to get better or if I don't I won't get better. I wish someone told me beforehand people claim that he is a good doctor. I don't understand what he is good at, getting you hooked on drugs.

October 20th, 2015
Too many bad reviews-- so NOT true
I'm appalled at what people are writing. I even think it is the work of only one or two people who possibly have an addiction problem. Dr. Rho is an intelligent, kind and courteous doctor. He deserves a lot more respect than he is getting here. He helps people with their pain. That is his job, to prescribe medicine to help you handle your pain. If you become an addict then you weren't honest with him. Don't blame him for your shortcomings.

October 14th, 2015
Long-time Patient of Dr. R Rho
I have had a variety of Physical rehab problems resulting from several accidents and other medical problems which I need to work around. As a result, my treatment is complicated. Dr. Rho has treated me carefully and diligently over more than a decade for several different conditions as they arose. He always listened carefully and modulated the treatment to my changing status which have included several surgeries. He has been patient as has his staff with my complicated conditions.

October 14th, 2015
Long-time Patient of Dr. R Rho

June 21st, 2015
Please investigate
We are calling upon all government. Agencies to fully investigate dr richard Rho. He is engaging in illegal activities that needs to be investigated in order to prevent this criminal to continue his illegal activities.

March 14th, 2015
Excellent diagostician pleasant and spent a lot of time with me better than seeing an orthopedist

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Richard Rho is terrific!
Dr. Rho is kind and compassionate. He is easy to talk and actually listens. He is extremely accurate in his diagnosis. I highly recommend him.

Health Guides