Dr. Milred Yedd, MD
Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 20th, 2016

My experience was nothing but professional. I saw numerous specialists and he was the first to diagnose the cause of my pain and effectively treat it. He was courteous and spent over an hour with me and I was extremely impressed with his skills and demeanor. My quality of life is exponentially better. Sad to read all these negative reviews. Obviously from 1 former patient who has serious issues. Before you rush and make assumptions based on reviews from obviously 1 patient, take a look at a reliable site where more than 40 patients were more than satisfied.

by Kira on Nov 9th, 2015

A more caring, smart and empathic doctor you will not find.

Disabled ironworker show details Disabled ironworker
by Shawn Ebert on Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Rho is a wonderful professional who has helped me reduce my pain considerably. I owe him my life. He has me back functioning in daily life after a severe work accident. I would refer anyone who wants the utmost professional care.

Nov 5th, 2015

Wow I wish I read these reviews beforehand. Dr Rho kept prescribing me drugs and pushing it even though my pain kept getting worse. He told me these drugs have no side effects. He must have lied. He kept wanting to see me and kept prescribing me the drugs I even told him I think I am getting addicted but he told me to continue to take he drugs to get better or if I don't I won't get better. I wish someone told me beforehand people claim that he is a good doctor. I don't understand what he is good at, getting you hooked on drugs.

Too many bad reviews-- so NOT true show details Too many bad reviews-- so NOT true
by Rosie C on Oct 20th, 2015

I'm appalled at what people are writing. I even think it is the work of only one or two people who possibly have an addiction problem. Dr. Rho is an intelligent, kind and courteous doctor. He deserves a lot more respect than he is getting here. He helps people with their pain. That is his job, to prescribe medicine to help you handle your pain. If you become an addict then you weren't honest with him. Don't blame him for your shortcomings.

Long-time Patient of Dr. R Rho show details Long-time Patient of Dr. R Rho
by A.C.S. on Oct 14th, 2015

I have had a variety of Physical rehab problems resulting from several accidents and other medical problems which I need to work around. As a result, my treatment is complicated. Dr. Rho has treated me carefully and diligently over more than a decade for several different conditions as they arose. He always listened carefully and modulated the treatment to my changing status which have included several surgeries. He has been patient as has his staff with my complicated conditions.

Please investigate show details Please investigate
Jun 21st, 2015

We are calling upon all government. Agencies to fully investigate dr richard Rho. He is engaging in illegal activities that needs to be investigated in order to prevent this criminal to continue his illegal activities.

Mar 14th, 2015

Excellent diagostician pleasant and spent a lot of time with me better than seeing an orthopedist

Dr. Richard Rho is terrific! show details Dr. Richard Rho is terrific!
by Rosie on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Rho is kind and compassionate. He is easy to talk and actually listens. He is extremely accurate in his diagnosis. I highly recommend him.

Criminal doctor show details Criminal doctor
by Sam on Nov 29th, 2014

Dr Richard Rho is a criminal. He sits there in his cheap office and writes bogus prescriptions. He is a psychopath who uses his medical license to try to hurt people. He gets away with everything but he will be caught one day. He is addicted to being a criminal and is mentally sick. Hopefully he will be locked up one day and be put into solitary confinement.

The worst doctor show details The worst doctor
Oct 14th, 2014

A man with blood on his hands. He like to hurt his patients. Avoid him and you will get better. He will hurt you one day and you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Doctors practicing without a license. show details Doctors practicing without a license.
Mar 22nd, 2014

I don't want what to say to this doctor but is by far the worst there is. All of his patients in his office are disabled and I feel sorry for them. Someone needs to come and arrest him. He is a great canditate for medical malpractice because that is all he does. He destroys people's lives. It's funny than he call his company Neurological Associates. A pain doctor calling himself a Neurologist. He went how many years to school to become a pain doctor and thinks he can understand how the central nervous system works. Who is he to call himself an expert in what. It's like a anesthesiologist pretending to be a heart surgeon and expert on how the heart functions. So you want to tell me the Mr. Richard Rho is an expert on how the brain functions. I am sorry but he will give you medication so you can develop neurological disorders. So please be careful.

a sick doctor show details a sick doctor
Feb 20th, 2014

This doctor is sick and will damage you. I dont understand how he is working at lenox hill. They claim that steriods is organic drug. He is a liar a cheater and will get you sicker than ever

Warning , patient beware do not go to this doctor at all show details Warning , patient beware do not go to this doctor at all
Feb 15th, 2014

By far the worst doctor ever. He will prescribe you medicine you dont need without even bothering to do a physical examination. He will try to scare you into thinking that you have some kind of illness and will give you maximum dosage on medicine you dont need. Do not go to hin. He will make you crippled and disabled for the rest of your life.

Warning show details Warning
Jul 16th, 2010

I went to this doctor with a severe sciatica problem. I received an injection that gave me minimal relief. When I called him on the phone to get advise, he did not return me call. A second call did not work either. The next time I went to see him I asked how I can get in touch with him. He said use email! Well that did not work either.In short, this is a doctor that treats the patient with complete indifference. He does not give you options or alternates - one size fits all.