Dr. Richard Robbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Robbins?

Horrible experience

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I thought I would try a practice closer to home for my second pregnancy. Unfortunately, my second pregnancy was a missed miscarriage which was uncovered at a 9 week ultrasound. The ultrasound technician was lovely and cried with us in surprise of it all. We were transferred to Dr Robbins as my midwife was not available. Dr. Robbins may be accomplished professionally but he Seriosuly lacks sensitivity and bedside manner. He used our case as a teachable moment for his physician in training. He gave us two options - to wait it out or have a D&c. He even said often times the woman gets blamed while talking to his student - couldn't that wait til you're done with counseling us? It was painful enough to learn what we did that day let alone hearing that. I went back to my old practice - and had the best experience possible given circumstances. My old OB gave me pills to encrouage the miscarriage that seem to have worked - an option that was never discussed at roswell obgyn. I will not return to this practice. this experience happened to teach me to trust my instincts.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Fantastic doctor

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Roswell OBGYN for over 12 years. I have delivered 3 children with this practice. Dr Robbins is by far my most favorite Doctor. He is patient, understanding, confident, kind, knowledgeable, and caring. I truly believe he takes the time to get to know his patients, and has a very individual approach to patient care. Dr Robbins has gone out of his way to provide a level of medical care that far exceeds the standard. I appreciate all the help, support and attention he has given me.

Wonderful beside Manner!

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr. Robbins is great to work with! He takes time to listen and discuss.

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Seeing the OBGYN is not the most pleasant thing to do but Dr. Robbins makes it palatable. He has an wonderful bedside manner and is extremely professional.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Have been seeing Dr Robbins for over twenty-five years.

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I actually enjoy my appointments with him. He is very caring and has a great sense of humor when needed for those awkward conversations about your personal health and habits. Gives you wonderful follow up and straight talk. I took my very nervous 17 yr old daughter for her first exam and he was very kind and patient with her and put her at ease.

Judgemental

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

He treated me like I was an idiot. He was very arrogant and judgmental. He did not make me feel comfortable in any way. He was extremely rude in the way he asked questions and didn't listen to me when he asked me how I was feeling. I hated him. I would not suggest him if you are an expectant mother because he will ask you 'If this baby is for keeps?'

highly recommend

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Excellent, caring doctor. He takes as much time as needed to thoroughly diagnose and go over with you everything you need to understand about your condition. Has a great sense of humor, very easy to talk to, great bedside manner and all around just great person. There is a reason behind the wait time, which is not too bad. It is because he is not rushed and genuinely cares about the patient and will answer all your questions that you have.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Dr Robbins may know what he is doing as a doctor, but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He was extremely rude to me, almost to the point of being abusive. I should have complained about him to the board. I'll never go back to Roswell OBGYN even though I've been a patient there for years.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on January 13th, 2010

This is late in coming...I should have submitted this after my first child (6 years) and second (3 years)were both born but typical of a busy Mom I did not. However I have always believed that you should always applaud those who go beyond the call of duty to make things special...Dr. Robbins, (Doc Robbins) and I would have to say everyone on the staff at Roswell OBGYN should be commended on their professionalism, bedside manner, and knowledge! He was referred to me by the dental assistant at a dental office I had just visited for the first time right after I discovered I was pregnant. He had apparently delivered her baby 8 years prior! My normal GYN no longer delivered babies so clearly I was in need of an Obstetrician immediately.I thought no one would ever steal my heart and trust like my GYN, Dr. Gerald Rehert, HOWEVER...Dr. Robbins was indeed a prayer answered! He is one of the most knowledgeable Doctors that I have ever dealt with and does everything in his power to put you at ease and fully communicates the procedure(s)as well as answers (very patiently) all questions. In addition to clearly being an expert in his field, he possesses a beside manner that is rare for someone so knowledgeable and professional. I had my first child at 41, my second child at 43 and even though stats say I should have been the exception because I was over the age of 35, Doc Robbins made it seen as though it was the most normal thing in the world to have babies at my age. He was still very diligent in ensuring that I was well cared for and both pregnancies went well but I wasn't made to feel like a statistic! I could enjoy my pregnancies knowing that I was in his care and the care of his awesome staff!He not only has made a fan out of me, but my husband and mother as well :-)!God Bless You Doc Robbins and Keep up The Awesome Job :-)!

I wish there were more stars....

Posted on August 4th, 2009

No words can fully describe Dr. Robbins. You have to experience him to fully understand. There is no way I would ever go to another physician. His staff mirrors his personality.