Obstetricians & Gynecologists
684 Sixes Rd
Ste 235
Canton, GA 30115
770-751-3600
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Roswell OBGYN for over 12 years. I have delivered 3 children with this practice. Dr Robbins is by far my most favorite Doctor. He is patient, understanding, confident, kind, knowledgeable, and caring. I truly believe he takes the time to get to know his patients, and has a very individual approach to patient care. Dr Robbins has gone out of his way to provide a level of medical care that far exceeds the standard. I appreciate all the help, support and attention he has given me.

|  Wonderful beside Manner!  |  show details
by Debbie Condon on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Robbins is great to work with! He takes time to listen and discuss.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Seeing the OBGYN is not the most pleasant thing to do but Dr. Robbins makes it palatable. He has an wonderful bedside manner and is extremely professional.

Apr 18th, 2012

Have been seeing Dr Robbins for over twenty-five years.

Dec 14th, 2011

I actually enjoy my appointments with him. He is very caring and has a great sense of humor when needed for those awkward conversations about your personal health and habits. Gives you wonderful follow up and straight talk. I took my very nervous 17 yr old daughter for her first exam and he was very kind and patient with her and put her at ease.

|  Judgemental  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

He treated me like I was an idiot. He was very arrogant and judgmental. He did not make me feel comfortable in any way. He was extremely rude in the way he asked questions and didn't listen to me when he asked me how I was feeling. I hated him. I would not suggest him if you are an expectant mother because he will ask you 'If this baby is for keeps?'

|  highly recommend  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Excellent, caring doctor. He takes as much time as needed to thoroughly diagnose and go over with you everything you need to understand about your condition. Has a great sense of humor, very easy to talk to, great bedside manner and all around just great person. There is a reason behind the wait time, which is not too bad. It is because he is not rushed and genuinely cares about the patient and will answer all your questions that you have.

Dec 12th, 2010

Dr Robbins may know what he is doing as a doctor, but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He was extremely rude to me, almost to the point of being abusive. I should have complained about him to the board. I'll never go back to Roswell OBGYN even though I've been a patient there for years.

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
by Tina Yvette Fuller on Jan 13th, 2010

This is late in coming...I should have submitted this after my first child (6 years) and second (3 years)were both born but typical of a busy Mom I did not. However I have always believed that you should always applaud those who go beyond the call of duty to make things special...Dr. Robbins, (Doc Robbins) and I would have to say everyone on the staff at Roswell OBGYN should be commended on their professionalism, bedside manner, and knowledge! He was referred to me by the dental assistant at a dental office I had just visited for the first time right after I discovered I was pregnant. He had apparently delivered her baby 8 years prior! My normal GYN no longer delivered babies so clearly I was in need of an Obstetrician immediately.I thought no one would ever steal my heart and trust like my GYN, Dr. Gerald Rehert, HOWEVER...Dr. Robbins was indeed a prayer answered! He is one of the most knowledgeable Doctors that I have ever dealt with and does everything in his power to put you at ease and fully communicates the procedure(s)as well as answers (very patiently) all questions. In addition to clearly being an expert in his field, he possesses a beside manner that is rare for someone so knowledgeable and professional. I had my first child at 41, my second child at 43 and even though stats say I should have been the exception because I was over the age of 35, Doc Robbins made it seen as though it was the most normal thing in the world to have babies at my age. He was still very diligent in ensuring that I was well cared for and both pregnancies went well but I wasn't made to feel like a statistic! I could enjoy my pregnancies knowing that I was in his care and the care of his awesome staff!He not only has made a fan out of me, but my husband and mother as well :-)!God Bless You Doc Robbins and Keep up The Awesome Job :-)!

|  I wish there were more stars....  |  show details
by R. Stegall on Aug 4th, 2009

No words can fully describe Dr. Robbins. You have to experience him to fully understand. There is no way I would ever go to another physician. His staff mirrors his personality.

Mar 21st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Robbins for close to 20 years... You will not find a better, more responsive, doctor.

|  Caring  |  show details
by mythingthings on Oct 24th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Robbins cares about his patients. He has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him. I have been his patient for over 12 years.

|  Very Good OBGYN  |  show details
by lmorrow on Apr 29th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I've being going to Dr. Robbins over 10 years and would recommend him to anyone.

|  GREAT Doctor!  |  show details
by kyates on Apr 29th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Robbins is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, and does not rush you out the door as most doctors appear to do these days. His staff is also very professional. Online scheduling of appts. and research is available which is also convenient. He has multiple locations in which he does office visits as well. I have been a patient of his for almost 10 years.

|  Patient Friendly  |  show details
by Jillian on Apr 11th, 2005 on kudzu.com

An expert in his field. Has a great bedside manner. His staff is also skilled and friendly. Web access available for scheduling appointments and researching related issues. Email available for general inquiries, prescription refills, etc.