A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rothman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rothman practice?
Dr. Richard Rothman practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.