Dr. Richard Urban Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 20th, 2008

Accurate,concerned care

I was misdiagnosed by another clinic, found myself in Dr. Urban's care one Saturday morning scared and miserable. He went out of his way to try to arrange a specialist visit when no one was seeing patients for months. His quick response to my problem, as well as advice,resulted in my healing faster than most with my same problem. I am a real fan, and wish he took patients for routine care.

June 11th, 2015