Dr. Richard Urban Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Accurate,concerned care

Posted on December 20th, 2008

I was misdiagnosed by another clinic, found myself in Dr. Urban's care one Saturday morning scared and miserable. He went out of his way to try to arrange a specialist visit when no one was seeing patients for months. His quick response to my problem, as well as advice,resulted in my healing faster than most with my same problem. I am a real fan, and wish he took patients for routine care.

Posted on June 11th, 2015