Dr. Richard Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wallace?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wallace?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 1st, 2012

What Wallace doesn't want you to know

His office called me to do RK on me and for me to do a commercial for him. He screwed my eyes up and I has caused me to suffer greatly. The judge said I should of sued him for malpractice. This has gone on for more than 18 years, I have seen doctors all over the south and spent thousands of dollars and nothing can be done. He will not mention his many failures with patients that he promised good vision and has changed their lives for the worse.