Learn more about Dr. Richard Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Welch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Welch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Welch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hosp Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca
- St Mary`s Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burke Welch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Welch practice?
- Dr. Richard Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Welch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Napa Orthopedic Surgeons.