Learn more about Dr. Richard Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Welch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Welch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Welch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hosp Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca
- St Mary`s Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burke Welch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Welch practice?
- Dr. Richard Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Welch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.