A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. White practice?
- Dr. Richard White has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard White practices Family Medicine near Windsor, VT.
See Windsor Primary Care Doctors.