A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. White practice?
Dr. Richard White practices Family Medicine, Dermatology, Allergy & Immunology, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics near Windsor, VT.
See Windsor Family Physicians, Windsor Dermatologists, Windsor Allergists, Windsor Emergency Physicians, and Windsor Pediatricians.