A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center,LP
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Williams BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Internal Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Coeur D Alene Internists.