A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Babaian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Babaian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Babaian MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Richard Babaian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Babaian practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.