A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Babayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Babayan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babayan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Univ Infirmary, Boston, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Babayan practice?
Dr. Richard Babayan practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.