A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Babayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Babayan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Babayan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Univ Infirmary, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Babayan MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Babayan practice?
- Dr. Richard Babayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Babayan practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.