Learn more about Dr. Richard Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Babb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Babb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rankin Babb MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Babb practice?
- Dr. Richard Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Babb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.