A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Babb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Babb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Babb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rankin Babb MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Babb practice?
- Dr. Richard Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Babb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.