A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bacharach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bacharach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacharach
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bacharach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bacharach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacharach graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bacharach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bacharach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Bacharach practice?
- Dr. Richard Bacharach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bacharach practices Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.