Learn more about Dr. Richard Bacharach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bacharach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacharach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacharach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bacharach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacharach graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bacharach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bacharach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Bacharach practice?
- Dr. Richard Bacharach has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bacharach practices Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.