A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Badura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Badura, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badura graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Badura has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Badura MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Badura practice?
- Dr. Richard Badura has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Badura practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.