A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bafford, MD, MSPH is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bafford graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bafford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Bafford MD and MSPH is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bafford practice?
- Dr. Richard Bafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bafford practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Bel Air Surgeons.