A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bafford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bafford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bafford, MD, MSPH is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bafford graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bafford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Bafford MD and MSPH is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bafford practice?
- Dr. Richard Bafford has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bafford practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Surgeons.