Dr. Richard Bailey MD Patient Reviews

October 27th, 2016
Clerk
I have always had great care starting from the early 90's

September 10th, 2015
Everything good. Left me a reck. Waiting for answers.

March 24th, 2015
Worst Doctor I've Ever Experienced
If you want a doctor that pays ZERO attention to what you say and it clearly herding you in and out like you're cattle, then this "so-called" doctor (I use that term very loosely) is your man. He's very rude, very condescending, and in desperate need of an education. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor, don't risk your health with a doctor who could care less about you, and all about your money.

September 9th, 2012
Dr. Bailey is the best.
I see Dr. Bailey for fillers and Botox. I just don't trust anyone else. He takes the time to see where I might need a little help, and who can't use a little help ;) he really makes me look younger. I would recommend Dr. Bailey to everyone. Thank you

July 11th, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr Bailey to anyone looking for a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I had sinus surgery approximately 15 months ago and have not had one issue with any sinus problems since my surgery. Typically I would get 3-4 infections every year. I'm so thankful. Also Dr Bailey has an awesome staff!

June 7th, 2010
Excellent in cosmetic surgery
whoops....did review in ENT, should have been in cosmetics....your great

June 5th, 2010
Wish there were more doctors like Dr. Bailey
Dr. Bailey's level of care, dedication and professionalism is what all doctors should strive for. His knowledge and personality put you at ease and let you know you are in very capable hands from the very first visit. His staff is very pleasent as well. Everytime I left I always felt like I was in a better mood then when I walked in. On my first visit to his office he found an issue many doctors had over looked for 20+ years and it was actually pretty obvious and simple. Over the last several years I have had many doctors look at me in horror over my sinus issues. I have been told my sinuses don't drain and therefore make me sick (flus, colds, etc.) more often then most people. It was said that surgery might be my only option. After 2-3 months under Dr. Bailey's care I am happy to report that not only was I able to avoid surgery, but I can breathe freely for the first time in my life. For those of you with chronic sinus issues you know just what a relief that really is. I have recommended a few people to Dr. Bailey already (even family members) and will continue to. Thank you so much Dr. Bailey. I wish there were more doctors like you.

April 2nd, 2010
Dedicated
Dr Bailey is a fine physician whose professionalism is more important than politics.

March 12th, 2010
Dr. Bailey is a true professional, in every way. He listens to his patients, and has always given me great care.

October 14th, 2009
Fantastic, caring, hard working doctor!!
I had visited another doctor for over 3 years and was diagnosed with sinus infections. Dr. Bailey immediately ordered an allegery test, prescribed medication to ease my symptons and pinpointed my problems as allergeries. He is an extremly positive doctor who doesn't give up until there is a solution. He also engages the patient in their treatment. Dr. Baily is very intelligent, high energy and a very good listener. Highly recommend him!!

December 6th, 2008
Dr. Baily is the best if you want botox and fillers etc.