Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Baise
Dr. George Baise, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in Sarasota, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Baise is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Baise has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. George Baise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Michael Lamensdorf
Sarasota, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Scott Silverman
Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Sarasota, FL 0.05 mi27
Dr. Eric Berman
Sarasota, FL 0.05 mi31