A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Balderston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Balderston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balderston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Balderston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Balderston has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Atwater Balderston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Balderston practice?
- Dr. Richard Balderston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Balderston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.