A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Balderston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Balderston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Balderston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Balderston has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balderston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Balderston practice?
Dr. Richard Balderston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.