Dr. Richard Atwater Balderston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Balderston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Balderston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Balderston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Ankylosing Spondylitis, Diskectomy, and Herniated Disc.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Balderston has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balderston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Balderston practice?
Dr. Richard Balderston practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.