Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Balderston
Dr. Richard Balderston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Balderston is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Balderston has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Balderston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Nazarian
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Aashish Jog
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Benjamin Gray
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi