Learn more about Dr. Richard Balderston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Balderston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balderston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balderston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Balderston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Balderston has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Atwater Balderston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Balderston practice?
- Dr. Richard Balderston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Balderston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.