inactive

Dr. Richard Ball MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Albuquerque, NM

January 21st, 2013
Nothing but regrets
Dr. Ball performed shoulder surgery on my husband and hand surgery on my teenage son. My husband was give no follow-up nor physical therapy, and his recovery was long and painful. The surgery was not very successful and had to be redone by another doctor. My son's hand repair after an injury was a dismal failure and also had to be redone. I would absolutely NOT recommend him to anyone!

February 16th, 2012
Truly "A Dr. to Trust".
I had knee surgery after a fall and was passed on to DR. Ball because the original surgeon was retirings.My experience since then has been nothing by spectacular. Dr. Ball takes time to explain what is wrong and goes on to fix it. I had to have knee and bi-lateral shoulder surgery following my accident. Dr. Ball is experienced and did a great, professional, care of me.If you need an orthopedic doctor in Albuquerque or this area, Dr.Ball is the one to see.

January 25th, 2012
THE best Orthopedist in Albuquerque, hands down!
Dr. Ball cares SO much about his patients! I trust him in everything he's suggested, tried, done, and ultimately doing surgery. He's not 'cut happy' and will try everything possible, first! He's hands down THE best in the city!!!

September 18th, 2011
Knows His Stuff
Our family has been seeing Dr. Ball for ortho issues for close to 10 years. He is an old-fashioned doctor, and knows his stuff! His diagnosis is always right. His priority isn't ordering 5 million tests but doing what is necessary to get you back to 100% functioning as soon as possible. End of story. Wish he was a primary doc!