Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Ballantyne
Dr. Richard Ballantyne, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID, with other offices in Meridian, ID and Meridian, ID. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ballantyne is affiliated with Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center, Saint Luke's Children's Hospital and St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Ballantyne has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Richard Ballantyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.
Dr. Chris Vetsch
Nampa, ID 0 mi28
Dr. Christopher Lawler
Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine
Nampa, ID 0 mi17
Dr. Elizabeth Davis
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Nampa, ID 0 mi11