The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Ballantyne
Dr. Richard Ballantyne, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID, with other offices in Meridian, ID and Meridian, ID. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ballantyne is affiliated with St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Saint Luke's Children's Hospital and Holy Rosary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Ballantyne has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Richard Ballantyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.