A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Balter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Balter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Balter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balter graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Balter MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Balter practice?
- Dr. Richard Balter has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Balter practices Internal Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Internists.