Dr. Richard Baltisberger Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Baltisberger?

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Our daughter has been going to (as she calls him) Dr. Ricky's for 4 years now. Everyone there is so nice and polite. They treat everyone with respect, unlike some doctors who look down their nose at medical card patients. The wait time has never been very long, I think once we were there for half an hour because of a delay, but they were apologetic and the waiting room is full of things to do. Dr. Rick is knowledgeable, as are his staff of Aides, nurses, and Nurse Practitioners. They get right down to the point and pay attention to what we say! I would reccommend him to anyone!

Posted on March 1st, 2010

I am the parent of an autistic teenager. I was worried about finding a pediatrician to care for him until I found "Dr. Rick". He is a wonderful doctor who has taken the time not only to care for both of my sons but to know them on a personal level as well. My oldest (now 24) wishes that he could still see Dr. Rick for his medical needs. My youngest son (the autistic) is always treated with respect and concern when we visit. I highly recommend Rick Baltisberger.

Posted on October 25th, 2017