Dr. Richard Baltz Is this you?

3.9

Dr, Baltz Rocks

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

During a very trying time for our family, we came to really appreciate and admire Dr. Richard Baltz. What a real find as he is always the gentleman! He explained our options very well and would always spend extra time to answer our questions. He has a nice personality and his staff especially his nurses are great as well.

Very Caring physician

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Our family knew prior to our appointment that my Dad's options were not too good i.e. Stage IV lung Ca. Dr. Baltz was very patient with our entire group and answered all questions in a manner that we understood. He was serious and yet very caring. We knew we had picked someone who would assist us with this unfortunate journey. He was so very kind and full of compasion for my Dad. My Dad despite everything looked forward to seeing Dr. Baltz during this treatments. I miss my Dad and I also miss seeting Dr. Baltz. Great Physician.

Great doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Baltz is a very caring person. He talks to u like u are his best friend and makes u feel at relaxed

Dismissive and unhelpful

Posted on October 27th, 2011

I came to Dr. Baltz for a second opinion on a lymph node biopsy order. He entered the room without reading my file, previous tests or history, he ignored or interrupted me when I was trying to explain most of my symptoms, took 2 phone calls on his cell during my appointment, mentioned my lack of insurance and how that complicates my options no less than 3 times, and after asking a few cursory questions, ended by suggesting that my symptoms are probably unrelated, find a hospital with a sliding scale for more testing. I left with no explanation or direction, other than to find someone else. I have never felt more dismissed by a doctor in my life.

Wonderful

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Baltz stepped in when another doctor made a mistake and he made me feel better. He has always been open, honest and down to earth! I love his manner and he is caring!Has been my doctor for my cancer follow up for 3 years now!

Quality with a Sense of Humor

Posted on April 17th, 2010

Dr. Baltz is very unique in that he explained everything to me after my cancer diagnosis in a way that I completely understood the available options. We worked together to formulate a plan of care that both he and I could live with. His nursing staff was very organized and proficient. I have the most respect for Dr. Baltz and his staff. Experience was very pleasant overall.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2009

Dr is very caring and compassionate. He thoroughly evaluates the patient's condition and needs. He is sensitive to patient's concerns and he takes time to answer questions completely. His office staff is also very caring.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016