A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bang graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Bang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Bang practice?
- Dr. Richard Bang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bang practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.