A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bang graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Bang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Bang practice?
- Dr. Richard Bang has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bang practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.