Dr. Richard Barager Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Barager?

Dr. Barrager

Posted on January 15th, 2015

This dr & his staff are nothing less than great. They take time with you, listen to you, and any obstacles they will help you( had trouble with my insurance got changed ) and they were there for me. The dr. Is very thorough and will check all avenues for your diagnosis and medication you are taking. I can honestly say that when you are in this Drs. Care you are getting exceptional service.

I can tell he really cares about his patients.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Barager thoroughly explained my kidney disease with me so that I understood completely what my body was doing. We worked together to modify my diet and medication and I am feeling much better and more confident that I can survive my condition. He also met with my wife and explained everything to her and she is much more reassured. I have infinite confidence in Dr. Barager and would recommend him to anyone. He is also one heck of a good author.

Posted on March 28th, 2016