A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Barbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Barbano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Barbano, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Barbano practice?
Dr. Richard Barbano practices Neurology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Neurologists.