inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2015
Closed
He has shut his doors. Good luck getting medical records.

November 10th, 2013
Dr Richard Barber
I am a patient if Dr Barbers for about three years now. I am a healthy patient and have seen him only about once a year for my annual exam. On this particular Saturday I experienced some intense pain in my back and after looking online thought it was that of kidney stone. I have never experienced this type of thing before as the pain hurt but did not seem bad enough to go to the ER. I was advised by my husband to call my Dr. So I did just that. The person on the after hours line tried three times to get a hold if him and with no luck she told me to wait and he would call me back. He called me back twenty minutes later , I started describing my symptoms and rudely was interrupted by him telling me he will not treat me over the phone. Seeing how it was Saturday I asked if I needed to see him and he said considering it was Saturday and he did not work on Sunday that would not happen. I understand all of that as it was not urgent but he was incredibly rude to me in my time of pain. I thought that was the point of on call/after hours to answer questions about my pain. I am disappointed with Dr Barber and how rude he was and because if that I am switching Dr.'s. I read the above comment and in no way did I ever feel like his family or even that he cared. Sad that I felt so strongly to write my first negative review.

August 31st, 2010
Very caring Doctor
Dr. Richard Barber is a very caring Doctor. I have had numerous doctors in my life and I have to say that he id probably the best one I have ever seen. His diagnosis are always correct. He spends a lot of time with me on visits and always makes me feel like I am not just a patient, but a member of his family. He has an excellent staff to support him and I can always be assured of getting scheduled tests taken care of in a timely manner. I have been with Doctor Barber for about 7 years now and will continue to go to him for as long as he's in practice. I would highly recommend Dr. Barber if you are a new patient or are looking to change your primary care to someone else.

September 2nd, 2008