A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bardowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bardowell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bardowell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardowell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bardowell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bardowell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Bardowell practice?
- Dr. Richard Bardowell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bardowell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arleta, CA.
See Burbank Obstetricians & Gynecologists.