Overall Review

October 14th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Barsotti is one of the best doctors I have ever met. Not only was he my pediatrician, he is the pediatrician for all my kids. Never have I felt like he wasn't listening. He's not afraid to tackle hard problems and I have never been shlepped off to another doctor. I have never felt rushed and I know he takes the time to care. He remembers what is going on in their lives and mine, and takes the time to chat about it. Does this mean there might be a little wait in the office? Sure. But thats is what CARE is. If he spends some more time with someone, so be it. Im glad he doesnt rush just to keep the appointments. He helped my son through a very tough time, medically, and even called us back in the wee hours of the morning and on weekends when needed. I also remember when my twin were born very early, he came to the hospital, on his own time, and checked them out for me. I don't ever recall getting a bill for that either! Dr. Barsotti has also made personal telephone called to me from his house at night and on weekends to make sure my kids were doing well when they had an accident. One of the best doctors ever, and I pray that he doesn't retire until they are grown! I think I will cry if I have to find them a new doctor.

May 23rd, 2012
The very best children's doctor
Dr Barsotti has been my children's doctor for 20 plus years. Each and every visit he has been both kind, and thoughtful to my questions and concerns, and he has an in depth knowledge of "special needs" issues.If you are looking for a pediatric physician,you will not find a better doctor to care for your children.