A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bartholomew, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartholomew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartholomew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartholomew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Bartholomew DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Bartholomew practice?
- Dr. Richard Bartholomew has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bartholomew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons.