A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bartholomew, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartholomew
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartholomew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartholomew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Bartholomew DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Bartholomew practice?
- Dr. Richard Bartholomew has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bartholomew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons.