Learn more about Dr. Richard Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bartholomew, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartholomew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartholomew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Bartholomew practice?
Dr. Richard Bartholomew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.