A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bartkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bartkowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartkowski graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bartkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Bartkowski practice?
Dr. Richard Bartkowski practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.