Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Bartlett
Dr. Richard Bartlett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, TX, with another office in Odessa, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with Basin Healthcare Center, Rankin County Hospital and Basin Healthcare. Dr. Bartlett has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Bartlett has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Richard Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.
Dr. Christine Desocarraz
Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Midland, TX 3.82 mi37
Dr. Himatlal Gorania
Family Medicine, General Practice
Midland, TX 5.34 mi49
Dr. Terry Beck
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Midland, TX 6.47 mi27