Learn more about Dr. Richard Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Battista, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand/Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battista
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Battista, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Battista has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Battista MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Battista practice?
- Dr. Richard Battista has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Battista practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.