A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Battista, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand/Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Battista, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Battista has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Battista MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Battista practice?
- Dr. Richard Battista has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Battista practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.