Learn more about Dr. Richard Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Battista, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand/Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battista
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Battista, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Battista has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Battista MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Battista practice?
- Dr. Richard Battista has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Battista practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.