A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Batz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Batz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Batz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Batz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- University Of Texas Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Batz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Batz practice?
- Dr. Richard Batz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Batz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.