A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Batz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Batz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Batz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- University Of Texas Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Batz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Batz practice?
- Dr. Richard Batz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Batz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.