A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baumgartner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgartner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baumgartner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Baumgartner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Baumgartner FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Baumgartner practice?
- Dr. Richard Baumgartner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Baumgartner practices Family Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Family Physicians.