A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baumgartner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgartner
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumgartner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Baumgartner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Baumgartner FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Baumgartner practice?
- Dr. Richard Baumgartner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Baumgartner practices Family Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Primary Care Doctors.