Dr. Lysle Baumgartner Is this you?

Dissatisfied

July 12th, 2013

This man needs to be a patient instead of a doctor.

Years ago I saw Dr. Baumgartner after going through several weeks of counseling to see him. His eyes were floating. I recognized him from the past, but could not remember specifically how he had messed me up in the head. On this visit he offered generic Depakote. I asked him if there were more likely side effects between regular Depakote and generic. He said it was "less tolerated." After more questioning and later study I found that although it was a lot cheaper, the fact that the generic didn't have the extra coating meant that it would tear up my internal organs a lot quicker. I wonder how many people he's been responsible for putting in the ground with lines like "less tolerated." I left his office and never returned.

September 12th, 2012

Proper name might be dictator, not doctor

Would never visit him again. They never call back with an answer.

Bipolar Disorder