inactive

Richard A Baxter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2015
I came to Dr Baxter with a problem that no other doctor was willing to touch, because they said they doubted I would have a favorable outcome..Dr Baxter however took me on and not only fixed the reconstruction problem but made me feel whole and beautiful again. I would highly recommend him to everyone who wants an honest and truly caring professional Doctor. His staff is also a wonderfully caring group of women.. I am blessed to have had his help. And will continue to seek his professional advice whenever needed in the future. Thank you Dr. Baxter and all your staff .

September 3rd, 2013
Breast Implants got a CC
My main concern was deformities and capsular contractures aka "CC". My first consultation I saw I think her name was Robin, she and Dr Baxter assured me that CC's and other deformities were VERY rare. I decided to go along with my final consultation before surgery in which I pay and finalize everything, I asked Robin why the surgery was so expensive in hopes that she would answer with "because we're the best" but instead she was VERY VERY RUDE and said "WELL I THINK ITS A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR YOU TO BE ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE THAT" should have been a RED FLAG. 8 months after surgery I got a CC in my right breast and Dr. Baxter confirmed it and come to find out ROBIN the same nurse that told me CC's were rare had MULTIPLE CC's which she failed to tell me before. Everyone there is fake and just there to make $, they told me what I wanted to hear changing in each situation, I will never trust another plastic surgeon because all they want is $ they don't care about you at all. I had bad vibes about this office from the start, everything the staff said seemed very rehearsed.. I thought I'd be getting what I paid for but instead I paid double for a botched surgery and have to pay $4k to fix it!

June 12th, 2012
I know him through the benefit circle and he treats his wife poorly, so I am changing physicians (and, sadly I need alot more work. I need alot more work!) He is great at what he does, but he doesn't get women in their 50's. I am really sorry to say this.

May 8th, 2012
Best Plastic Surgeon in N.West
highly recommend Dr. Baxter to anyone who is considering getting plastic surgery.Dr. Baxter was recommended to me by a friend, who had her procedure done with him years ago. When I had my consultation with him, I immediately knew that I was going to go with Dr. Baxter and his staff. Everyone was very professional, answered the million questions I had for them, set realistic expectations and provided me with honest opinions and answers. And most importantly, they made me feel comfortable and trust that I was in good hands.I had my surgery last week and now in the "recovery stage." I feel great and absolutely love the results. My fiance, family and friends are extremely impressed and I am thrilled and very very happy with how everything turned out!!Every appointment and every contact I had with Dr. Baxter and his staff, has been amazing. Robin (nurse) has been awesome at providing me with reassurance that everything (from the pre-opp, the surgery to the post-op appointment) was going to be okay. And everything has been great~ Thank you Dr. Baxter and staff!!Definitely best plastic surgeon in the N.West!!

September 16th, 2011
Breast Augmentation
I had a great experience with my breast augmentation surgery. I was so nervous days before my surgery. All of the staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The nurse did a wonderful job of easing some anxiety I was feeling days prior to my surgery. I am so happy with my results and am glad I chose Dr. Baxter to perform my surgery!

September 11th, 2011
THEC
I feel so fortunate to have found Dr Baxter and his staff. They are indeed incredible and I am very thankful for them.This past year I contacted his office hoping they would be able to do some reconstruction after a very, very botched reconstructive surgery from a different doctor.Dr Baxter and his staff far exceeded my expectations. He isn't just satisfied with "okay" He wants things to look good, to look perfect. His experience as an artist is carried over into surgery. Dr Baxter's staff are professional and always make me feel welcomed and important. There are not enough words to express my gratitude.

June 13th, 2011
Ultherapy
I just received Ultherapy at Dr. Baxter's office. As always his staff was amazing and always make me feel comforable. Now don't get me wrong, Ultherapy is NO JOKE and if you are getting your forehead done you need to discuss pain management. If you have a high pain threshold (and I do) than you can get through...but it is only because the technician is so caring and concerned for your well being. I opted no pain management and was caught a little off guard by the zaps into my forehead, but she took her time, checked on me constantly to make sure I was doing okay, went at my pace, never made me feel rushed and had it not been for her professionalism and caring I don't know if I would have done so well. She was the greatest!

February 28th, 2011
L. Davey
Dr. Baxter and his staff are incredible. They make you feel very welcome and are very professional. I had reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy and Dr. Baxter was not satisfied until my breast looked perfect. He is an artist and a wonderful surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Baxter to anyone that is considering seeing a plastic surgeon. Dr. Baxter also has a great bedside manner.

November 18th, 2010
Tummy tuck/breast
Dr. spent a lot of time with me answering my questions. Still healing but looks great so far! Doctor is a true artist!

February 12th, 2010
DR Baxter is AWESOME
Dr Baxter is awesome! i love my new breasts :)