A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Beaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Beaver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan