A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Beaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Beaver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leigh Beaver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Richard Beaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.